[Ag-eq] country girl

Jody W. Ianuzzi jody at thewhitehats.com
Wed May 2 19:10:33 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Our barn once had stalls but they were removed to make a workshop by the
previous owner.  It has concrete floors so we would need mats and bedding.
Being in Florida the horses would spend most of their time outside but we
would put them in during bad weather.  We also plan to make a shade cover in
the pasture for sun and rain protection.  I think there is already plumbing
out there for a waterer.

We have been wondering what size stalls to build, box stalls or straight
stalls.  They would be part time not full time since it is warm all year
here.  What do you all recommend and what size?

JODY