[Ag-eq] quiet list and a question about blind horse trainers

Jody Ianuzzi jody at thewhitehats.com
Tue Oct 2 23:25:11 UTC 2012

Hello Aleeha,

Yes, this list ahs been quiet.  I changed computers and I lost the posting
email address.  I was waiting for someone to post.

I don't know of any blind horse trainers but I would like to learn more too
since eye contact with horses seems to be so important.

I would think the biggest problem in being a vet would be transportation.
How would you do surgery?

I know of blind doctors but they are psiacrists.

I would think being a vet consultant would be a good specialty.

What are your plans?

JODYi