[Ag-eq] horse training

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Thu Oct 4 03:20:31 UTC 2012

Jody:

I use a lot of body language and my horse is very responsive to me.  He is being
trained to my method; in the beginning he didn't always understand what I
wanted.  It's taken me several months to get comfortable with my gelding.  I
couldn't be a trainer since I'm not comfortable with a lot of horses.

Nella