[Ag-eq] horse training

Michelle Creedy michelle.creedy at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 23:32:05 UTC 2012

Wow, so you know how you get people out to see your horses and you've
told them how wonderful they are and then ...! We went for a walk with
the minis on the trail and Bitsy was, well, I'd really rather not say
on list what she was! She wouldn't move! I got her to walk a little
way but she dug in her feet like I've never seen her do before! Any
suggestions? The lady gave me some great suggestions but wow, that was
kind of embarrissing. I just hope this happens to everyone and it's
not just me. I did put pressure on her and released when she moved
forward. Any thoughts though? I'm used to dog training!

Michelle