[Ag-eq] horse training

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Fri Oct 5 03:48:42 UTC 2012

Michelle:

Sorry to hear you had a difficult time on the trail.

Was Bitsy in front?

Some horses hate to lead and will stop or hardly move.  My little mule Cricket
was like this she was happiest when another horse or mule was in the lead, so
she could follow.

She might also be barn sour, which is pretty common.

Nella