[Ag-eq] hi all! I am Shreyas from India

Shreyas N Reddy n.shreyas.reddy at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 07:51:28 UTC 2012

Well, I got subscribed to this list long time back but I didn't
introduce my self.
I am sorry for that & I am giving some intro about me but before that
Hoping that u all will accept me although I am not from U S but I am
from India which is a developing country. Please, won't u all?
I request
Well, this is small introduction about me
I am Shreyas, who is doing 11th grade from I G C S E syllabus. Infact,
this is not 11th grade but A S level & my institution is an
affiliation of U K Cambridge University.
So, I am having an impairment called R P
So, I had sight before but how ever I have now lost my sight but this
is not an exception for my growth nor for the education.
This is it about me
Please do accept me & I am very interested to listen & get some
information about agriculture so I got subscribed to this mailing
list.
How ever, my ambition is not to become agriculturist but to develope
agriculture & contribute my self to it