[Ag-eq] hi all! I am Shreyas from India

Debra Whitt dawhitt at att.net
Fri Oct 5 10:10:12 UTC 2012

Hi Shreyas
I do not post to this list either but I have always had an interest in
agriculture and when I have time I like to plant a garden and grow stuff.  I
have been finishing my B.S. online and currently am taking a class in
ancient India and Buddhist religion.  I hope you enjoy your studies and
learn a lot from those on this post.
Welcome,
Debra