[Ag-eq] horse training

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Mon Oct 8 03:13:16 UTC 2012

Michelle, horses can be taught to send.  I'm not good at teaching this, but I've
seen some people send their horses over obsticles and such.  I do send Cruiser
into the trailer by leading him to the door and pointing inside.  I tell him to
trailer up and he does.  I can also point to certain gates and send him through.
 I'm not able to send him over bridges and other obsticles yet.

Nella