[Ag-eq] horse training

Liz Lewis liz4jesus at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 12:44:13 UTC 2012

You can also send your horse by pointing and twirling a rope.  Twirl the
rope so that it would land on the back and fall down if it touches them
rather than come up and risk hitting their belly.  When you want to give
positive feedback you stop twirling the rope.  It is the pressure, release
concept.  You don't actually touch the horse.