[Ag-eq] horse training

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Mon Oct 8 03:17:16 UTC 2012

Liz:

I know there are a lot of good places to hike around Tucson, but don't know
about cycling.  There are also many good places to trail ride, but you do have
to watch out for cactus.

Let's get in touch closer to your visit and figure out when and where we could
meet.

It would be exciting to meet someone in person from the list!

Nella