[Ag-eq] books

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Mon Oct 8 17:44:10 UTC 2012

I down loaded Animal Vegetable Miricle; I love Barbara Kinsolver, so am sure I
will enjoy the book.

Here is information on the horse and riding book I mentioned in an earlier post.

The Horse Rider's Handbook
Mortimer, Monty. Read by Randy Atcher. Reading time 4 hours 56 minutes.
Sports and Recreation
The author, a competitor and trainer, covers both the psychology and physiology
of the horse because he feels the reader must understand both in order to
become a good rider with a well-trained horse. Beginning with the handling of
the foal, the author covers the training of the young horse, as well as
preparation for competition jumping, competition dressage, and cross-country
riding.

 As I said before I found it to be a little dry and hard to get into, but there
is some useful information.

Nella