[Ag-eq] canning

Liz Lewis liz4jesus at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 13:25:11 UTC 2012

I also love to can but don't use a pressure cooker.  I water bath
everything.  The Ball canning has a great step by step website.  Their basic
book also breaks it all down nicely.  I have a friend in the Federation who
does use a pressure cooker.  She indicates that there is one type that is
more blind friendly than the other.  She said something about clicks on the
top knob.  I never pursued it  because I witnessed my Mom blow the cooker
and the top hit the kitchen ceiling.  That did it for me.

Liz, SC

"The Spirit helps us in our weakness;

That very Spirit interceeds with sighs too deep for words"

(Rom. 8:26,)