[Ag-eq] canning

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Tue Oct 9 16:00:23 UTC 2012

Liz:

What type of things do you can?

An exploding pressure cooker is just way to much excitement for me!

My Mother and Grandmother never blew one up, but they told stories of people
that had.  Those cookers have always made me nervous.

I just dry or freeze things.  I would like to learn to make jelly and preserves;
I think it would be fun to give them as gifts.

Nella