[Ag-eq] Catching Up

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Sat Oct 13 03:23:30 UTC 2012

Oh Susan, I can't wait until the farm cook book is available!

Have you thought about doing a blog?

Do you have any ideas on what would be a good first time canning project?

When you talk about Dog Wood Farm I get the most wonderful mental pictures.  I
grew up on a farm in northwest Arkansas that sounds similar.  My parents still
live there, but lease most of the land out now.  My Mom still grows a large
garden, has a small orchard and a green house.  There are several wild dog wood
trees there, that are quite beautiful.

I hope you are feeling better; take care.

Nella