[Ag-eq] Blue Book of Canning

Liz Lewis liz4jesus at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 12:49:15 UTC 2012

The ball canning kit comes with everything.  Hummm, I am not sure about the
book coming in an accessible format.  I use the regular book and put it
under my CCTTV.  Wouldn't it be great if we could get it in Braille!  Let's
pursue this if it is not available.  Maybe National Braille Press would do
it.  Do any of you know about the Blue Book of Canning, is it available in
an accessible format?   If not, let's do something about that!