[Ag-eq] Insurance

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Sat Oct 27 16:49:12 UTC 2012

Jody:

I know there must be some more companies out there that will cover live stock
and liabilities.

Years ago, before I had the horses and goats I used a company who would no
longer cover me due to my German Shepherds.  I've heard that lots of insurance
companies have gotten really picky about certain dog breeds.  Farmers will
cover home owners with all breeds of dogs, which was another reason I chose
them.

You should also ask about having coverage on any farm structures and fencing.
So far I've never had to make a claim, which I'm glad of.

Good luck, these sorts of things are so annoying!

Nella