[Ag-eq] Insurance

Jody Ianuzzi jody at thewhitehats.com
Sat Oct 27 20:04:07 UTC 2012

Hi Nella,

Yes, I know about the breed  problems.  I hate that whole subject because it
isn't the breed it is what people do to the dog that makes them bad.  I have
always been a GSD person and when I got my GSD guide dog the company started
to whine about it until I said she was a guide dog and had been highly
trained and tested.

Now I have an American White Shepherd and that is fine.  The AWS doesn't set
of any flags.

Did you know pet insurance is higher for GSDs too?  I don't have it but I
know people who do.

I will have to do my homework.  I have time now until April.  We had to rush
and get what we could when we moved in.  I am still miffed because they
charged us extra because they said the nails holding the roof were too
short.  They figured a one half inch sheathing and our sheathing is three
quarters inch cedar.  The idiot didn't take the thickness in to account.

I just don't like insurance.  You pay a lot for it and it always seems to
exclude the things you need.

JODY