[Ag-eq] Soaps

Jody Ianuzzi jody at thewhitehats.com
Mon Oct 29 14:14:31 UTC 2012

Personally, I like simple scents like lemon and sandlewood.  I don't like
the new scents like rain or ocean breeze, they are scents looking for a
name.  I also don't like watermelon or strawberry because they don't smell
like the real thing.
I also love the scents that smell fresh and clean.  I don't know how to
describe them but I know them when I smell them.  I think those are the
scents that guys prefer over the perfume scents.  Now the strange thing is
that most men hate baby powder scent.  Our son says that it reminds him of
dirty diapers.

JODY