[Ag-eq] Soaps

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Mon Oct 29 13:08:57 UTC 2012

Liz:

I've used Kiss My Face and Yardley and like them both.  On November 17 I will
take some of the soap to a equine festival to sell.  If there is a demand I
will start making and selling more of it.

This is why I'm asking for feedback; I would like to have an idea of what
consumers want.  I've given bars of soap to several friends to try and so far
people have been pleased.  As I said before I'm also making dog and horse
shampoo.  A couple of friends and I have used it on our own animals and liked
it.  I will probably focus more on the pet products, since I'm already making
and selling the pet treats.

Nella