[Ag-eq] Choosing Hens

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Fri Nov 9 00:13:52 UTC 2012

Susan, like you I buy older chicks, for the same reasons.  Also I only want a
few at a time and some of the hatcheries make you buy 25 or 50 chicks.  So far
I've purchased all my chickens from private breeders.

I can't really laugh at Ms. Ruby since I recently had the same conversation with
my hens.  I'm only getting 8 to 10 eggs a week instead of 20.  I sure hope I
don't have to buy any.

Nella