[Ag-eq] Gardening apts?

Kendra Schaber Baltimore777 at comcast.net
Fri Nov 16 04:32:20 UTC 2012

Hi iphone using gardeners: Does anyone know of some good plant refference guide apts? I am a gardener who has gotten an iphone last month and I need a good apt or a number of good apts so that I can make my plant I.D. part of my gardening at work go faster. I have found one for vegetables and a vegetable callendar for growing vegetables but have not found one that does fruit, flowers, trees and any other kind of plant under the sun. I need such things like growing requirements, the growing zones that it can live in, the blooming and/or harvist season, and that gives the butanical name with the common name that also has more than one spieces of each plant like five different varities of daffodils, garlic, pine trees, ECT. I am looking for an apt for advanced gardeners such as myself. I use my iphone for my research that I do at work so a very good gardening apt would be a very good and useful tule in my gardening tule box. The closest that I have found for fruits and flowers was a food apt and 1-800-flowers.com but they are not quite what I'm after for plant research and plant identafacation. I am the only one who uses an iphone for gardening research at work so I can't ask my calleagues since I am also the only one who uses an iphone. I don't know how many iphone users there are on this list so if you are an iphone user like myself, I would really appriciate the help!!!
Kendra