[Ag-eq] FW: Chickens

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Mar 5 18:49:10 UTC 2013

It's good to find useful materials for free, but I always hear one must be
careful not to use treated wood, because the chemicals will leach into the
garden soil.  I was going to use some wood leftover from a patio project,
but it was obviously full of something like creosote, so I had to toss it
instead.