[Ag-eq] Traps

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Wed Mar 6 23:44:30 UTC 2013

Susan:

I haven't had a chance to write and tell you how sorry I am about Dover.  I sure
hope he makes a full recovery.

I'm especially fond of Walker hounds; my grandfather used to keep a small pack
for hunting.  When I was a toddler, one of his hounds was getting older and
couldn't keep up with the pack.  This dog loved me; I learned to walk by
holding on to him.  His name was Spot and Grandpa gave him to me.  We had him
until he died.  I couldn't say Spot in the beginning; I called him Pot.  I used
to go around telling people that I loved Pot!  My family still laughs about it.

Does trapping have seasons like other hunting?

Trapping is inhumane and I wish it were not legal.  I've seen animals chew off
their legs to get out and other terrible things.  People used to trap in the
area where I grew up.  I don't think it is done as much now.

Take care.

Nella