[Ag-eq] Ponies!

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Sun Mar 10 00:09:09 UTC 2013

Jody:

I'm glad you're getting to spend time with the horses, that's a really good
idea.

I've purchased a lot of used stuff over the years and you can really save money
that way.  In fact I've never bought a new saddle.

Do you have craigs list there?

I've found several things on craigslist for good prices.

Right before I got my first horse I was so excited I could hardly sleep.  When
she got to my house I used to just go out and pet her at all times of day and
night!
I'm so excited for you.  You've been talking about getting your own horse for so
long.

Take care.

Nella