[Ag-eq] Ponies!

Jody Ianuzzi jody at thewhitehats.com
Sun Mar 10 00:46:37 UTC 2013

Hi Nella,

Yes, it is exciting!  I think I will make many visits outside the first
night.  For that matter, Tom checked the chickens twice during the first
night.

Yes, we have Craigs List here and I love it!  As for a saddle, I rode on one
of the new synthetic saddles and it is comfortable.  It is light weight,
made of fiberglass, pack cloth and plastic.  It isn't destroyed by rain and
Florida humidity and you don't have to clean it each time you use it.  They
cost $200 new and I am sold on them.  I will probably find a used leather
saddle for show but for every day these new synthetic saddles are great.

JODY