[Ag-eq] Location

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Thu Mar 14 12:43:38 UTC 2013

Susan:

Your place sounds very nice; I love places with a lot of history.

We used to find arrow heads on my parents farm.  There was also the foundation
from an old cabin with a hand dug well and some old rock fences.  We found a
rusty horse shoe, a couple of pieces of antique farm equipment and a couple old
coins.

I'm assuming you have dogwood trees there, since that is the name of your farm.

We had several wild dogwood trees in Arkansas and I love it when they're in
bloom.

I sure mis all the green, maybe someday I'll get out of this desert!

Take care.

Nella