[Ag-eq] new chicks

Jody Ianuzzi jody at thewhitehats.com
Wed Mar 20 03:24:03 UTC 2013

Hello Nella,

The horses arrived at 6 o'clock tonight.  I wish they had the whole day to
explore but we didn't have a choice of time.

They loaded well and unloaded well too.  They made themselves at home
immediately and seem very relaxed.  I have all I can do to not check on them
but if I went out there I would probably just spoof them.

The Palamino is named Ranger and the bay is named Maverick.

I am so glad your lessons and your connection to Cruiser.

It will be a while before these guys are ready for saddles but that is fine.
I am going to enjoy training them.

I hope to use mostly leg commands too and I hope to train them with neck
reining in a hackamore and macote reins.

JODY