[Ag-eq] FW: Home

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Sat Mar 23 14:52:37 UTC 2013

Hi Jody:

Do the horses seem to be settling in well?

If they are anything like my boys they will just stand in the rain and get all
wet.  Jack and Cruiser have 3 different stalls to get into and a 12 by 24
carport type structure to get under and they rarely use them.  They do use them
for shade, but not to stay dry.  They are such silly boys!

Please let us know how they are doing.

Nella