[Ag-eq] New member replying was

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Tue Apr 16 03:59:10 UTC 2013

Welcome Jewel:

So glad you joined us.

Do you know how large a hectare is; I know it's larger than an acre, but not
sure how much.

What type of live stock do you keep?

I live in Phoenix Arizona, keep some live stock and a garden.  I have a horse,
an elderly mule, 5 goats, 1 sheep and 9 hens.  I have a couple of citris trees
and a small garden that I grow in raised beds.

Phoenix is in the desert, so there are a lot of things that just won't grow
here.  I have to water everything and it frequently gets over 112 degrees.

I look forward to hearing more from you.

Nella