[Ag-eq] Jody's horses

Jewel jewelblanch at kinect.co.nz
Tue Apr 16 23:05:04 UTC 2013

Nella!  Horses can be trained, very effectively, with click and treat just as dogs can be.  Panda,
Anne Edie's guide horse was trained, exclusively, with c&t.

Put his favourite nibble:  pieces of carrot, apple, dates or what-have-you into a paper or plastic
bag and make sure that in getting his treat out, the bag makes plenty of crinkle sounds.