[Ag-eq] Chicken Killer!

Susan Roe dogwoodfarm at verizon.net
Sat Apr 20 11:08:36 UTC 2013

Hi Nella,

Our county does have a farrel cat program where they catch, fix and release,
but I don't want all of them back!  The numbers have been as high as 30 back
when my uncle was feeding I believe every cat in the county, and he was
spending probably about $250.00 a month on dry and canned foods.  A small
number of the cats you can put your hands on and the rest, they will only
come near when you bring food to the barn.  There are even a few that will
climb my cabin walls outside to my porch roof and look in the bedroom
windows.

Susan
dogwoodfarm at verizon.net