[Ag-eq] Chicken Killer!

Jody Ianuzzi jody at thewhitehats.com
Sat Apr 20 01:45:32 UTC 2013

Hello Susan,

I am so sorry to hear about your chickens.

I think it is totally ridiculous to to think that feral cats are part of the
natural environment.  Do they want to reintroduce coyote and wolves because
they were once there?

It is an irresponsible opinion on their part.

Many places here have reintroduced coyote saying they are natural.  Well,
there were no coyote in Florida before 1920.  Before that the Florida wolf
kept them under control but the wolf was run off too and the coyote came in.

It is actually illegal in Florida to feed feral cats.

JODY