[Ag-eq] re" a little peep into New Zealand ecology

Jody Ianuzzi jody at thewhitehats.com
Tue Apr 23 15:45:35 UTC 2013

Hi Jewel and all,

My favorite story about experts is the time I went to the local Celtic store
to hear a description of medieval weapons.  The speaker was dressed in
period clothing and he had home made examples of all the weapons you might
find in the times.  He spoke for two hours about how the weapons were made
and how they were used.  It was so interesting.

After his talk I talked to him and asked him if he was a professor at the
local college.  After all, he must have had a PhD in medieval history.

He laughed and said,  he never went to college, he just enjoyed learning all
about medieval history.  He was a truck driver by profession.

JODY