[Ag-eq] garden, chicks, horses

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Fri Apr 26 01:29:56 UTC 2013

Jody:

It sounds as if you are making a lot of progress with Ranger.  It takes some
horses longer than others to come around.  It sounds like you are being patient
and taking it slow, which will pay off more than rushing things.

Maverick sounds like a real sweetie.  Do you know if Maverick or Ranger, is the
herd leader?

If Maverick is the leader maybe Ranger will follow his lead and want to come to
you.

I'm glad some things are growing in your garden.  One year the rabbits ate
almost everything I planted.

Nella