[Ag-eq] "neck-reining"

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Sat Apr 27 05:28:50 UTC 2013

Susan:

Your cousin is very accomplished.  I never think of rodeos being a big deal on
the east coast.  I guess they are every where.

Do you still ride?

Did your horses do the Tennessee Walker flat walk and running walk?

Before Cruiser was trained I rode my neighbors big TWH; he was so fun and could
really cover the ground with his long legs.  Unfortunately he coliced last fall
and had to be put down.  Everyone was so sad, he was a special horse.

Nella