[Ag-eq] Garden

Jody Ianuzzi jody at thewhitehats.com
Wed May 1 00:56:14 UTC 2013

Hello Jewel,

I would love to have a variety of fruit trees too.  What a great idea.
There is even a peach that was developed to grow in Florida.  I would love
to have a variety of citrus trees and maybe even an apple but I don't know
if they can grow here.

I freaked out when I read your description of running the tiller.  Thank
heavens it fell over or you could have become mulch for the trees!

I like your adaptation of putting a guard on the front.  I am trying to talk
Tom in to letting me use the chain saw but he would prefer that I stick to
manually operated saws.  I think he is afraid I would break his new saw.

Some times we all come up against the brick wall of limitations because of
blindness and I think we are all independent enough that we find it very
frustrating.  I like to plow through the limitations and I hate to admit
that it isn't always possible.

JODY