[Ag-eq] Re rabbits

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Thu May 2 04:50:22 UTC 2013

We have coyotes all over the place and there are still rabbits.  Although I have
more problems with gophers than with rabbits.

The coyotes do seem to take care of any loose cats in the area.  They have never
bothered my chickens or goats.  The dogs will bark and run them off and Jack the
old mule will not tolerate strange dogs or coyotes in the paddock.  When the
coyotes are around the goats run and get next to Jack and Cruiser.

One of my neighbors has seen a coyote carry off one of his ducks and a chicken.
I actually love the sound of them singing.

Nella