[Ag-eq] Horse whispering and lungeing

Jewel jewelblanch at kinect.co.nz
Sun May 5 03:08:25 UTC 2013

I haven't got Jody's query directly at hand but  she asked how she can now get her 2 horses, Ranger
and Mavric to lunge since they have been so, poor deluded creatures, successfully gulled into
thinking that Tom and Jody only want them: the horses to follow them around like puppies:  there's a
possible answer:  and do nothing but gaze at them.
That answer I mentioned:  one of you run round and round the arena"  the horses "following you like
puppies":while the other one of the schooling partnership is standing at the radius of the circle
with the lungeing rein and whip.
Now, having provided Jody with a possible solution, I must tell you that I went to Wikipedia and
typed in horse whispering lungeing, and amongst other pages, I was presented with a detailed plot
synopsis of the film "Heaven Help us"  or "Cathlic Boys".
How in the world, I thought, does that match my search criteria, and I did not have to look too hard
to find it.
The 3 words whisper, lungeing and horse appeared, admittedly, at very widely-spaced intervals in the
story.