[Ag-eq] Funny problem

Jody Ianuzzi jody at thewhitehats.com
Sun May 5 23:33:18 UTC 2013

Hello Nella,

Thank you so much for your great suggestions.  I will try them.

Yes, we are teaching them to keep a 'hoola hoop' distance as Clinton
Anderson puts it.

I've found lots of YouTube videos that are descriptive.  I like Scott Downs
of SCEA videos because they are short and very descriptive.  He covers the
same things as Clinton Anderson but the videos are free.  Hahahaha

Yes, finding people who can think outside the box and describe things is
hard.  I have left many classes where the instructor is limited in their
ability to describe things.  I have been lucky to find a few instructors who
feel challenged to teach me and find a way.

Thank you again for the great ideas.

JODY