[Ag-eq] Anyone going to Orlando for the NFB 2013 Convention?

Fred's Win7 Catastrophe regenerative at earthlink.net
Tue May 14 20:39:08 UTC 2013

Hello, and sorry for the loooooooooon-loooooooooong email drought from me!
My super awesome Kiwi wife died, which was a major set-back for
me.  We  collaborated on  work projects, so her death forced a lot of
changes, big cut in my income, less efficient use of my time, (and
her time, too)  etc.

My main email computer (that runs XP) died.  I lost my
iPhone.  My  tandem bike got stolen.  My garden is overflowing with
stawberries, tomatoes,  nasturshims, weeds etc.  Sorry!

Otherwise, I'm fit, tan, healthy, and busy working as a beer brewer
and ghost writer, starting two businesses, and volunteering!

Anyhow, I am President of the NFB's Agriculture and Equestrian
Division.  I lost all my files, so don't remember who the other
officers were, partly also because I haven't attended  a natonal
convention  for about -4-years!

This morning, Marion, the President of NAGDU is putting together his
agenda for their meetings on Monday and Wednesday nights.  They've
been having trouble getting guide dogs into zoos.  He was wondering
if he could get some of us to attend the Monday meeting, and  maybe
share experiences.  The director of the US Zoo something-or-other
will be  attending, and NAGDU will  demand/request a nationwide
guideline allowing dog guides in zoos.

I probably will not be attending.  Will any of you?  Let's kick this around.

Fred Chambers

Ag & Eq Division NFB

+1.760.505.8500 cell/txt