[Ag-eq] a visit with children

Jewel jewelblanch at kinect.co.nz
Mon May 13 04:41:46 UTC 2013

I imagine that, somewhere in NewZealand,someone has a mule,but they are, extremely thin on the
ground.
It is great that Jack is proving that mules can be really nice animals as, in general, they are
portrayed as being nasty bad-tempered critters that would have the back out of your breeches in the
twinkle of an eye if you were foolhardy enough to turn your back on them!Do they whinny or bray, and
if the latter, is it ,similar to a donkey.  Going by sound alone, would you be able to tell if it
was a mule or a donkey that spoke?