[Ag-eq] Autumn leaves [Stacy]

Jewel jewelblanch at kinect.co.nz
Wed May 15 01:16:23 UTC 2013

Stacy!  Just a suggestion that may prevent you from cultivating your neighbours' weeds after you
have collected up their discarded leaves.
I did the following and over a year later, there are still no weeds.
I microwaved the soil to kill the weed seeds;  certainly the rest of the microorganisms in the soil
were killed too, but as the introduced sterilised soil was to be surrounded by soil that,
positively, danced with microorganisms, they soon repopulated the empty territory.