[Ag-eq] Harvesting the ocean: was : It's not about me

Jewel jewelblanch at kinect.co.nz
Thu May 16 00:42:22 UTC 2013

There is a health addative  being advertised on tv which enfuriates me!  It is about "red crill oil"
or something of that sort.
Mankind already is taking more life from the ocean than he has any right to.  We do not need to be
taking crill as well, the food that, in the long run,  the entire marine population depends upon;
not only to tiny creatures, but it is the very staff of life to those as large as the mighty blue
whale!