[Ag-eq] BlanchRanch bulletin

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Jun 13 11:50:01 UTC 2013

Hi Jewel.
Don't you just love pussy willows? It's my Spring marker.  It's always the
first to open its buds and let me know that Spring is on the way.
It's funny to think that you're getting ready for the Winter Solstice, while
we're getting ready for the Summer Solstice.  We're having a lot of rain
this Spring, and it's keeping the weather cool, for the most part.  I'm
still getting salad greens, and I'm starting to get broccoli.  And the
potatoes are growing like mad.  Guess they really like the wet, cool
weather.