[Ag-eq] Fires

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Tue Jul 2 16:49:11 UTC 2013

Hi Jody:

I'm fine the fires are about 85 miles north of the city.  Well, one of them is,
there are two other burning right now.  One is even further north, I believe on
one of the reservations and the other one is in the southern part of the state.
We've been having high winds, which don't help.  My neighbors say that they can
see the haze from the smoke in the sky.

You probably heard of the nineteen fire fighters that lost their lives on
Sunday.  They were fighting the one closest to Phoenix.  I still cry every time
I think of them.  It is such a terrible loss.

Wild fires really frighten me and I never want to live in the more rural parts
of the state.  Mike is always saying how he would like to retire in Prescott or
Payson, but they have fires in those areas almost every year.  This is another
reason I would like to live in a greener area.

How are things going for you?

How is your garden and the chickens?

What have you been doing with your horses?

Take care.

Nella