[Ag-eq] off topic question

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Mon Jul 29 15:31:04 UTC 2013

Tracy, thanks, I'll have to check out the Blind Mice Mall.

Sorry to hear about your terrible burn.  Fortunately I've never seriously burned
myself, but have lots of tiny scars from very small burns.  I don't know how
many times I've bumped my fore arm with a cookie sheet as I pull it out of the
oven.  I guess that's why I should use longer mitts!

I don't know how many times I've put the tea kettle on only to forget to turn on
the heat; it's hard to burn myself that way!

Like you I go by time a lot.  I do check some things with a fork or by very
lightly touching with my finger.  I'm sure some of the rehab teachers wouldn't
approve of my techniques.

Nella