[Ag-eq] Fwd: Great list

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Mon Sep 2 05:37:51 UTC 2013

Jody:

Do you want to come clean up my paddock!

Since my horse and mule have no grass I can rake it up.  The poop dries out real
fast here in the desert.  Usually I pay a neighbor girl to do it, but know I can
if I need to.

Every horse and mule I've owned were already gelded, so haven't had to go
through thatt.  How long does it take them to recover?

My horse was gelded when he was 6 or 7 and still has a few little stallion
habits, but nothing mean or dangerous.

Did things dry out at your house?

We've actually been getting some rain here and maybe, just maybe it will start
cooling down soon!

Take care.

Nella