[Ag-eq] Sauerkraut

James K jakon22 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 19:50:09 UTC 2013

My mom just use clean 5 gallon buckets.
She would shred the cabbage with a food processor, add salt, and set the plate and a break on top to wait it down. She would also drain off the liquid. Just let it ferment for several days or however long you like until it is strong enough for your taste. Then take it out and freeze it. That's all there is to it.

Sent from my iPhone