[Ag-eq] Fwd: Yew

Jewel jewelblanch at kinect.co.nz
Mon Sep 23 22:46:30 UTC 2013

Rambo is doing very well.  The door of the little shed I have him in came open last evening and he
came out into another enclosure from which he could see the back door of the house.  He called out
when he saw me emerge and one of the ewes out in the paddock answered and came up to find the origin
of the bleat.  She may have adopted him, but I was not, sufficiently, game to take the chance so I
will continue to bottle feed him.