[Ag-eq] Tracy/Knitting

Jewel jewelblanch at kinect.co.nz
Thu Sep 26 21:44:11 UTC 2013

I used to spin but it is so long now since I have that I would need a refresher lesson but I should
pick it up again quite quickly.
I have a spinning wheel and a small hand loom on which, at my
level of expertise, I can, or was able to, weave scarves.
Actually, 2 of my scarves and one berret are gracing the bodies of 2 American email correspondents
of my acquaintance.